It is the aim of our practice to provide high quality healthcare in a responsive, supportive and courteous manner to all our patients, with a well-trained and motivated primary healthcare team. We wish to be an approachable and accessible practice making efficient use of all the healthcare resources available.
- Showing courtesy
- Seeking to understand
- Treating all fairly
- Value each person as a unique individual
- Being especially supportive to the vulnerable
Working as a team
- Relating well within the team
- Valuing the contribution of each team member
- Building a mutually supportive environment
- Co-operating with other teams
- Encouraging responsible involvement by our patients
- Speaking and acting truthfully
- Being accountable for our actions
Learning and improving
- Adapting to change
- Building on achievements
- Developing our services
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.