IT’S TIME TO UPGRADE!
We’re upgrading our Clinical IT System!
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice and enable us to be better connected to other NHS services both locally and nationally.We will do our best to minimise disruption for patients during this transition, however, there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
• All prescriptions must be with us by 4th May 2021
• We will be running a very limited service for appointments between 12th May 2021 and 18th May 2021
• Routine test results will not be available from between 13th May 2021 and 18th May 2021.A member of the practice will call you if there are any urgent results that need discussing.
• Any referrals after 13th May 2021 will have a delay of 3 to 5 working days.
• We will not be able to register new patients between 28th April 2021 and 25th May 2021. If you need to be seen at the practice in this time you will be asked to complete a form to be seen on the day.
• With immediate effect we will NOT be able to accept any new applications for patient services as it will cease to exist and would advise signing up to the NHS app.
Thank you for your patience and understanding
Blackthorn Medical Centre
Published: Apr 15, 2021